By accessing the website at www.osce.ai (the ‘website’) or our iOS and Android applications (the ‘apps’), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website or the Apps. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website and the Apps immediately. Continued use of the Website or the Apps represents an explicit ongoing acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website or the Apps and is not either (i) employed by ROBOC Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to ROBOC Limited and accessing the Website or the Apps in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Website or the Apps. By using the Website or the Apps and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website and the Apps, is the property of ROBOC Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of the Website and the Apps, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website or the Apps you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer or mobile device (including tablets and smartphones) screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of ROBOC Limited.
- You may not use the Website or the Apps for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or the Apps, or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website or the Apps;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website and the Apps. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
- When you register on this Website or the Apps, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
- If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or the Apps or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to other websites
- Thw Website and the Apps may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of ROBOC Limited or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that ROBOC Limited makes available through the Website and the Apps (the Service), is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. ROBOC Limited is under no obligation to update information on the Website or the Apps. The author provides the information on the Website and the Apps for informational purposes only. You must not make any decision (medical related or otherwise) based on the information contained within the Website or the Apps. You should not rely on anything contained within the Website or the Apps and must always consult a senior doctor before making any medical decisions and agree not to make any such decisions in whole or in part based on the information contained within the Website or the Apps. Roboc Limited does not provide any medical advice on the Website or the Apps.
- Whilst ROBOC Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website and the Apps is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- ROBOC Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website or the Apps.
- ROBOC Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website and the Apps, including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website and the Apps unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- To the extent that the Website and the Apps and Content are provided free of charge, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, ROBOC Limited accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
ROBOC Limited details
- ROBOC Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11162113 and it operates the Website www.osce.ai and the Apps (OSCE.AI)
You can contact ROBOC Limited by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).